To Salzburg W.A. Mozart Airport
Salzburg's W.A. Mozart Airport is located just minutes from the city centre. There are direct flights from major European cities and hubs, such as from Frankfurt, Dusseldorf and London. For the summer flight schedule click here.
Reaching the Imlauer Pitter Hotel from Salzburg Airport:
- Bus 2 takes you directly to the hotel. The bus stop is “Kongresshaus“. Duration: 30 minutes.
- Taxis are available in front of the airport. Duration: 15 minutes. Cost: approx. €20.
Via Munich International Airport
Salzburg can also be accessed via Munich International Airport.
Reaching the Hotel from Munich Airport:
- By train: There are excellent rail connections from Munich Airport via Munich’s Ostbahnhof to Salzburg Hauptbahnhof that take around 2.5 hours. Rail connections can be viewed at www.bahn.de . To book a ticket from Munich Airport to Salzburg Hauptbahnhof (Hbf), you can follow this link to purchase a Bayernticket.
- By rental car: Duration: 1.5 hours via A8 Salzburg-Munich motorway. Toll road sticker is required from the Walserberg border onwards and can be bought at the border or petrol stations.
- By Salzburger Mietwagen Service Shuttle: These shared taxi-buses can seat up to 8 passengers. Private transfers can also be arranged. For more information – www.mietwagenservice.at
The hotel is only 600 metres from Salzburg Hauptbahnhof (train station).
Taxis are available in front of
the train station, and take about 3 minutes, costing approx. €7.
From the train station buses 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 take you directly to the Imlauer Pitter Hotel. The bus stop is “Kongresshaus“. Duration: approx. 5 min.
Parking is available for residents in the Imlauer Pitter Hotel garage at €18 per day. There are no traffic restrictions to access the hotel.